I’m a digital analytics specialist.
I have been working in analytics since 2005, starting off in-house, moving to agency-side in 2009, and back to in-house in 2022. During my time working in agencies I worked with hundreds of organisations, big and small, across a range of industries.
I currently work for On The Beach as a Senior Web Insights Analyst. I work across all aspects of web analytics from data collection through to analysis, visualisation and reporting.
Want to connect? You can find me on LinkedIn.
From time to time, I write stuff:
- What Is A Complex Problem Anyway?
- 10 Ways To Ensure Your Digital Marketing Strategy Actually Gets Implemented
- How To Send Slack Alerts From Google Sheets & Apps Script
- Digital Technology Youth Mental Health Part 4 – What Might The Future Look Like
- Digital Technology Youth Mental Health Part 3 – The Role Of Digital Technology
- Digital Technology Youth Mental Health Part 2 – Stepped Care And e-Mental Health
- Digital Technology And Youth Mental Health
- How To Extract The Right Information From Key Stakeholders
- Digital Marketing For Federated Charities – How To Achieve The Best Results
- Do You Have To Stick To Conventions To Deliver A Great User Experience?
- How To Ensure A Solid Return On Your Web Analytics Investment
- Google Analytics Doesn’t Give You The Full Picture, This Does
- The Bystander Effect – When Having Heroes Can Be Problematic
- GDPR – What It Means For Australian Businesses
- On Transparency And Empowering Teams
- How Non Profits Can Use Influence Theory To Increase Online Donations
- 6 Ground Rules For Effective Web Analytics
- 8 Practical Ways To Advance Your Career In Digital Marketing
- The Digital Marketers Comfort Zone
- Why You Shouldn’t Believe Everything You Read